Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: Before and after. (56k friendly!)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=84233&mesg_id=84323
84323, RE: Before and after. (56k friendly!)
Posted by a_miller_76, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I love how you relate me crawling up your ass to Uber. LOL...I don't give two fucking shits about Uber, I'm busting your balls cuz you've positioned yourself as Mr. Know-it-all yet you've got the mods and the drop of the biggest newb on this board. I wouldn't give you shit if you didn't go around calling yourself "old school" and acting like some fucking expert.

You're just mad at me cuz I don't run around kissing your ass like everyone else telling you how fucking great you are.

Fuck Uber, fuck Sarah, and fuck anything in your real life. Here's a wakeup call. I could give two fucks about it. But on here, you're just a schizo with mental problems who thinks his shit doesn't stink. It shouldn't take me posting here to get you to email eclipsemh2k. And you wouldn't fucking do it if I hadn't because he's been bitching to me for over a month about your poor salesmanship. And don't tell me you "wouldn't rip off anyone you respect"....You see those time frames? 9 months, 8 months...I hate to tell you Brian but anything longer than 2 weeks is DISRESPECT FOR YOUR CUSTOMER.

8 months? I would have sued your ass. And I still would if you shipped me that pitted rusted out P.O.S. block you sent him.
I generated this page in 0.0092520713806152 seconds, executing 6 queries.