Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: want take out my dash board
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=83684&mesg_id=83765
83765, RE: want take out my dash board
Posted by 1995talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by 1995talon its very easy ... just take your seats out,center console,glove box,panels under the dash,kick panels beside the console,kick panels on the floor near the door,door sills,the 2 dash speakers,all the switchs on the dash,radio,gauge cluster then its like 5 bolts and you pull the dash out..i took every single piece of my insides out inc the dash in about 1hr10min with no help..
LOL! It's so easy! You just have to practically gut the interior! Sure, it might only take an hour or so to get it out if you're bound and determined to get it out, but who wants to remove all that shit? Damn. Only took me about ten minutes to get the dash out, but then again, I had cut the roof off and it was the last piece to be salvaged from the firewall (which was just that, the firewall all by itself) before it was cut in half. }(

you think gutin the insides of a eclipse is hard dood?ive done it 3-4 and to mine about 5 times,its not that hard..and ten mins? LOL it would take you longer then that to get the drivers side under dash panel out being as that hood cable can be a butt sometimes..

Black apillars,black door sills,drivers side fender cap(end cap),floor mats,CF shift boot and Ebrake cover
I generated this page in 0.031280040740967 seconds, executing 6 queries.