Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectSide Skirts...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=78284&mesg_id=78284
78284, Side Skirts...
Posted by xSiNxOfxSiLeNcEx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I been going through post by people adding the gs side skirts on the Rs and i've just picked up a pair. I'm not to fond of drilling a shit load of holes in my car. Has anyone found a good way to mount them to the car. I know about the screws on the inner fender, but what about keeping it close to the car near the door? i was thinking maybe fiberglassing little flaps that u could screw it in under the plastic door sill or somthing. I'm thinking on fiberglassing the 2 pieces as one so it gives a clean look but well see, and also i hear people are just shaving the door caps off and not even putting them on, but couldn;t find a pic of it. I was already planing on shaving the grove on the door, so any pics with ideas would be great. I just taped it on the car to see about how it weould work but it just doesn;t give it that look with beiong primer and the side skirts being in paint thanks

Just picked these up today

other pics of the project that started all because I joined the oh so famous broken door handle club

before the body work started

I generated this page in 0.011978149414062 seconds, executing 6 queries.