Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: where can I get tail lights for my talon?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=742&mesg_id=749
749, RE: where can I get tail lights for my talon?
Posted by Tom95Esi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I used "NiteShades Taillight Paint" It is completely transparent when the lights are on. I turn my hazards on and look at it from a distance at night. . you can't even tell. I asked my friend who was following me one night who didnt know I had done it yet if he could tell anything was different about my turn signals. He was like "no. . why?" So I'm not worried about that. I taped off the red part of the tails, and around the body by the yellow part. Then I newspapered the whole car up to about the doors (I get nervous when doing that stuff) I went REALLY light coats (like 10 probably) until you couldn't see the yellow anymore. It took 2 cans of that stuff (about $8 a peice) because I went so light. I was just afraid of it dripping. I was nervous about painting the car, not being able to see at night. . .but all is good now and I'm VERY happy with it. So to answer your question it cost me 16 bucks. ;) If you want to know about the chrome "TALON" part. . let me know.

". . .the Eclipse/Talon looks like it's going a hundred miles an hour when it's sitting in the driveway."

I generated this page in 0.0079231262207031 seconds, executing 6 queries.