Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: NY/CT/NJ NIGG*Z RUN IT! (day time pics) [aka the 36 chambers of wu-tang clan]
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=53988&mesg_id=54158
54158, RE: NY/CT/NJ NIGG*Z RUN IT! (day time pics) [aka the 36 chambers of wu-tang clan]
Posted by NappyEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
<agreed.
You can't get a real girl if she is attracted to your car before u lol.
And charlie your thread has been completely JACKED!!>

WUtang, sorry for jacking the thread with the pimp stuff and getting bitches but i'm sure u understand bro...Without girls life sux...haha. Anyway remy is right about not getting a real girl if she likes ur car first. If i'm looking for something serious I don't mention my car until I get the girl to dig me first for me...On the other hand if i'm just looking for booty I must admit that I've met a lotta girls, older and younger (I'm 21) that like the car first and that leads to other things...if u know what i mean...So anyway wutang where are u located bro? I'm in queens ny...And again, maad props on the work you've done to ur car!!!

PS...BigBald that R kelly shit was funny...no offense ryan...and ryan 19 isn't too young for u if ur 24...just don't go below 18..lol

-Justin-
97 GS
I generated this page in 0.01484203338623 seconds, executing 6 queries.