Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: Remember these?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=48013&mesg_id=48052
48052, RE: Remember these?
Posted by RAIZIN, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yea.. it's a monkey bars roll cage. For the newbies, I also have the first STAR turbo kit ever produced (picked it up second hand from the sponsored owner). My motor is bullet proofed with a built bottom end. I've been a member of this board since it all started. And I've been a 935DRAGGER since that all started too back in '91. I also own a CRX with a B18C (GSR) that's turbocharged also. It's my all drag car that I'm getting tube framed. Also own a 2002 Nissan frontier.

You won't find anything originally made for an eclipse on my car as far as the exterior goes with the exception of the side skirts (drift). I'm the original pioneer of the buddy club front that I had made from a civic. The whole rear is from an RSX. We actually had to widen the body with sheet metal to accomodate it and then add the fender flares on top of that. I'm getting my interior re-wrapped as we speak and then I'm going to work on getting the stereo installed (sponsored by Alphasonik). I got those rare gunmetal projectors shippin in.. I had to sell the S15 headlights due to problems I had in Hawaii.

If anyone is in town (san diego) swoop by and check out all our projects we have goin on. We're settin up shop at Autofest After Dark on the 21st of June.

Much love to all the original heads that have been with me back in the day.. especially the Texas chapter of 2gnt.
I generated this page in 0.0078730583190918 seconds, executing 6 queries.