Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: keep it real
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=4366&mesg_id=4409
4409, RE: keep it real
Posted by Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
LOL Chris you are fuckin tooooooo funny. anyways i can understand about the whole fuckin younger brother thing cause i had a foster brother that did shit just like that. he was 2 years younger than me and we always talked about cars and shit so he knew alot about what happens with my car. DONT FUCKING JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS.... also who gives a fuck if he wants to say that his car is the same as the F&F car. cause sooner or later the truth will come out when he wants to post a pic of a new mod or something. just let the shit down and also about the whole fucking password thing i am so fucking glad that someone said somthing about the save password option. i use this forum as a knowledge bank at home, work and at GF house so anyone that goes to this page at one of these locations can log on as me. DUHHHHHHHH anyways yeah i agree with klipz GOOD JOB JASON hehehe NICE DICK IN THE FACE SMACK!!! LOL what a happy family we all are

Talon
97'Talon Esi
Injen short ram
stock 16" rims <---heck yeah !!!
AEM cam gears
I generated this page in 0.0080959796905518 seconds, executing 6 queries.