Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: my 2 cents
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=36613&mesg_id=36653
36653, RE: my 2 cents
Posted by widebodied, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
>>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^STFU DUMASS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>LOL, owned himself. Almost ironic to call someone a dumbass
>and spell it wrong.
>
>Anyway, it seems as if you have a lot going as far as
>creativeneness goes. Good luck with whatever else you have
>planned in the future.

well thas how i spell it, but i know flea bags like you will always be quick to correct someone

but im about to own your ass on your own cut
Irony 1. Expression in which the intended meaning of the words is the direct opposite of their usual sense. 2. An event or result that is the opposite of what is expected.The basic understandings of the word "irony" (a.k.a. ironic) that have evolved to be accepted meanings without real substance, although useful in everyday (common) slang.Based on what I understand, true irony involves two things, events, situations or the like (for the lack of a better way to describe it) that go in the same direction. It's not the two going in opposite directions. There is a parallel involved, not repulsion. Try and picture similarity with a twist or equivalence reciprocated (if that helps).

Picture a train track when you think of a parallel. They don't separate from each other, they resemble each other. Now throw in a role reversal and you have irony or something that is ironic. That's how something opposite plays a part in irony, but such contrast is not always a part of irony. There are too many variables to consider listing them all and im not about to waste my time on scrating fleas.
Dont use words that you dont understand. Can we say, i feel like the dumbass now. anything else you need to direct towards me, you can pm me, cuz i hate to insult a persons intelligence.So how bout this you can stfu 2 DUMBASS :) that better ;)

HRC SUPER 16G FOR SALE BRAND NEW,, 800 USD
Dwayne H
A.K.A D-low
"PAID THE COST TO BE THE BOSS"

Fully built motor,Hrc stage 3, 19 inch rollers, Big Brakes, Targa top conversion, custom hood,supra taillights, trd wing with cf, kaminari widebody kit, air ride, autometer guages and all of Apexi Sacf, avc-r, rev/speed meter. interior fully glassed, tenzo r seats, pics soon to come!
I generated this page in 0.0097830295562744 seconds, executing 6 queries.