Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: My entire life story, rolled into a really long paragraph.... (long)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=31244&mesg_id=31267
31267, RE: My entire life story, rolled into a really long paragraph.... (long)
Posted by nappyjim, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I didnt vote cause i really dont like 1 other than the other. And myke, about you seeing the imperfections in your car....everyone see's them more in thier own car. My god, you should see mine. I got a big as spiderweb, big scratch on my hood, a fuckin dent that is rusting, etc etc. But when your moving, you really cant see it, lol. Plus when you hear someone whipser to someone else, damn thats a nice car. All those worries go away.

Anyway, no grafix give your car the clean look. just get those handles painted (why the fuckd did mitsu do that anyway? does it really cost them that much more do paint the door handles) and get some skirts.

Grafix give ur car a unique look, driving down the street it can easily be distingushed from another red eclipse. which could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your repuatation.

On an off note, i have to disagree with people who always say, "just do what you want, who cares what other people think"

That argument makes no sense. I dont think any of us would be modding our cars if we didnt care what other people think. I dont think we put on bodykits just so WE like it. When you puttin it on, your thinking, damn my friends are gonna love this.
When you get turbo, you dont get it just because you want a faster car. Well you do, but you want a faster car for a reason...to beat other cars and IMPRESS them.
And im sure most of you who use that arguement have posted one time or another "what do you think of this wing". or "how would this look on my car"
imo
I generated this page in 0.0084009170532227 seconds, executing 6 queries.