Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: My unmodified 98 talon
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=103984&mesg_id=103991
103991, RE: My unmodified 98 talon
Posted by Tuxdreamerx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Lol. I misunderstood terry he said that some talons came with the raised up ring style wing. After he saw the picture he said it was a Eclipse RS wing.

I am not planning on ricing this out the only thing I want to do is put a nice set of wheels on it, get it painted, maybe some window tint and possibly a short ram intake but thats only to improve gas mileage. Stock exhaust will stay on it because its in perfect shape and sounds nice and quiet for my DD. Although this is the first time I have ever heard a stock exhaust lol.

Now i'll post pics of my 95 Eclipse 420a Turbo project when I feel like getting flamed because the previous owner custom painted the entire interior blue and orange. It does have a 4 point roll cage welded in though. It doesnt look nearly as bad at my last eclipse but I have a feeling I will get flamed, but hey guess what? No bomex :-) buddy club bumpers and blits side skirts and thats just because that's what came with the car, like I have discussed before I am going wingless on it so no ricer wing, i'll keep that car's riciness to a minimal.
I generated this page in 0.019627094268799 seconds, executing 6 queries.