Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: In the sun pics!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=100991&mesg_id=101035
101035, RE: In the sun pics!
Posted by dalesmitsu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by cs82685
Originally posted by foggy45
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST And that is the last color this car will ever be. I am finally satisfied :)
starting the pool at 3:1 against. whos in? lol just kidding man. that color does look hot! cant wait to see it all buttoned up and presentable
I'll put $20 on it haha. Mike the car looks good and I like the change to the rear bumper

excellent color and overall work done on your dsm. If you had a CF hatch wingless would look even better. Looks alot better than the 4g eclipses, I see in ohio. Now you have have to update your video from streetfire.net I saw you had a green metalic flake with a sick Flame job on your CF hood. Question are you gonna add same type of Flame pin strips with your paint job, and are your running higher than 26 psi. Hows your car running at the time as a DD around OHIO. Every once in awhile I see a darkgray eclipse pass my work, Just tonight after work that guy did drive I heard his blow off valve while was getting gas. That made me smile, excited wanting to turbo my car.

I'll add 5 to it but its going towards this site right? Kidding but will doanate though after everything is caught up this month
I generated this page in 0.0082879066467285 seconds, executing 6 queries.