Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: In the sun pics!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=100991&mesg_id=101022
101022, RE: In the sun pics!
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 2GeclipseRS
Looks good. Needs 19's and wheel spacers. I want to see some tire extending past the fenders/quarter panels! I love that color, have always loved that color and will always love that color. Granted, no two cars i've seen have the same tint. I love yours though. It's bright and has a deeper, red color vs some that are more on the orange end of the spectrum.... Can't wait for the ripper vid.

I am actually going to pick up some spacers today when I head up to Summit Racing to pick up some Niteshade for my tail lights. I dont want the wheels being right on the edge though, because if I hit a large bump like we have here in Ohio, and that tire meets the fender or quarter panel, that fiberglass would be bye bye. I am going to get some 1/4" spacers for the rear and some 1/8" spacers for up front and call it a day.

Also, I had 19's on it last year and went new this year with 17" up front and 18" in the rear. The 19's were too big and too heavy and a nice set of tires to grip good for my beast were way too pricey and not enough meat on them for a 19 inch rim.

And yes you are right, every car's tint of the color is different. I choose to add more layer of Kandy down to make it more darker/red'ish like you said instead of the bright ass orange. I absolutely love how it came out. I cannot wait to spray the doors and bumper next weekend and get it all back together again :)
I generated this page in 0.013277053833008 seconds, executing 6 queries.