Go back to previous topic
Forum nameInterior/Exterior
Topic subjectRE: Layin' down some paint today finally!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=100991&mesg_id=100996
100996, RE: Layin' down some paint today finally!
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Star Turbo Talon
Oh dear god......why in all that is holy did you choose that color. Fuck, i think the color of our old work trucks was bad with them being painted "baby shit green." Please tell me there is not god damned flake in it. It would look just like one big gay Easter Egg. Remind me to slap the ever living shit out of you then slap your wife for allowing you to do it! You dont deserve the snap on logo that your tool box wears, in fact you deserve husky or some other shit brand. Let the blind man down the street pick out the color next month please. Vents are still crooked! Eh, actual paint job looks nice. You finally learned how to use that rattle can.

Your a retard Terry, lol. That is not the color I picked. That is a base coat, then a color of Kandy is being layed over top of that.

You must not have known that if you lay a different color of base down before another color that it can drasticly change the color you lay over it, hense why I am using a gold base, to change a color completely that goes over that.

Wow.

edit: I never touched the vents either because I dont mind how they look.
I generated this page in 0.0087599754333496 seconds, executing 6 queries.