Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectAdvantages and Disadvantages of running a COP.....
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=9342
9342, Advantages and Disadvantages of running a COP.....
Posted by widebodied, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
just as the title states, what are the disadvantages of running a full cop system, i dont know much about them, here alot of positives about them, i was hoping someone could fill me in a lil more

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7938131348&category=33689&sspagename=WDVW

Originally posted by DSMRoadster
yeah, those of us who are immune to the "2gnt" curse. Curse is a joke, if you have it, it's cuz you have no clue how to play the game.

DISCLAIMER: Some of what I say may upset you, make you cry, or even make you consider suicide. I am not responsible for how your sensitive punk ass decides to take it

The official 2GNT EGO Wrecker
9343, RE: Advantages and Disadvantages of running a COP.....
nobody knows? :shrug

yeah, those of us who are immune to the "2gnt" curse. Curse is a joke, if you have it, it's cuz you have no clue how to play the game.

DISCLAIMER: Some of what I say may upset you, make you cry, or even make you consider suicide. I am not responsible for how your sensitive punk ass decides to take it

9344, RE: Advantages and Disadvantages of running a COP.....
Posted by HybriDSM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I wish I knew but realized I know very little about COP. I am rsearching it now so I can get a better understanding.
9345, RE: Advantages and Disadvantages of running a COP.....
Posted by Jeff_99gs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I really have no practical experience with the coil on plug setup. You generally don't need it unless you are running insane amounts of power through a fully built engine. I would assume it gives you a stronger signal with less wiring, etc. I am sure if you called Buschur, Turbo Trix, or Road Race they would be able to give you all the information you need about it. They love talking to customers.
9346, RE: Advantages and Disadvantages of running a COP.....
Posted by Vandy420a, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Jeff_99gs
I really have no practical experience with the coil on plug setup. You generally don't need it unless you are running insane amounts of power through a fully built engine. I would assume it gives you a stronger signal with less wiring, etc. I am sure if you called Buschur, Turbo Trix, or Road Race they would be able to give you all the information you need about it. They love talking to customers.

yeah they rule---i'm still miffed about buschur's porting though

warning: this post contributes absolutely nothing whatsoever to the discussion...
9347, RE: Advantages and Disadvantages of running a COP.....
Posted by Jeff_99gs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yeah Buschur's porting is awful. Always has been.
9348, RE: Advantages and Disadvantages of running a COP.....
Originally posted by Jeff_99gs
Yeah Buschur's porting is awful. Always has been.

thanks for the heads up, im researching now to try to find oout more about it, i originally seen it setup in the 99 droptop gst that some shop converted it to awd.i think its located in cali

9349, RE: Advantages and Disadvantages of running a COP.....
Posted by HybriDSM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by widebodied
i originally seen it setup in the 99 droptop gst that some shop converted it to awd.i think its located in cali

That guy is named John Huh. Jeff and I met him out in Cali when we drove cross country (he lives with Kory who we met as well). Good guy, even sweeter car in person. Gorgeous.
I generated this page in 0.012778997421265 seconds, executing 7 queries.