Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectRE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=8716&mesg_id=8742
8742, RE: Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused
Posted by sd240, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well I replaced my knock sensor and o2 sensor and that was a huge waste of money. Knock is just as bad, and o2 reads the same as before. Also something that might be note-worthy, the old o2 was really black and you could tell it had been running rich. I checked the ground just in case, and there wasn't a significant loss in voltage anywhere on the engine. Just in case it matters my idle is pretty crappy, but I just figured that to be because of the bigger injectors. I'm leaning towards the computer now, but that is a lot of money I don't have. I'm thinking of taking out the stage 2 chip from dsmchips.com, and putting the stock one back in...What do you all think, could this possibly be the problem? Thanks again for all the good advice so far
I generated this page in 0.0070719718933105 seconds, executing 6 queries.