Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectCouple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=8716&mesg_id=8716
8716, Couple of fuel questions here, and yes I should know this stuff by now...but I'm confused
Posted by sd240, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Sorry I'm so dumb, but I've been trying to tune my car and now everything has me confused. Ok first off I know you souldn't tune by O2 readings, but what is the ideal voltage for the car to be running at during WOT, I've been told .50 volts, but I'm not sure. Next is a fuel question, I'll just tell you my set up and take all the comments on how I need an afpr and smaller injectors, but here it is...I have a 255lbh fuel pump, 650 injectors, stock fpr, safc and stock 14b set at ~16psi. my low throttle settings are about -30 all across, and i've been changing my hi throttle all the time, but at -50 from 2000RPM up and when boost gets up to about 5psi it starts knocking really bad and O2 reads .78-.85. Now I know you all are going to say that I have way too much fuel with the 255 and 650's but with the safc turned all the way down to -50 it shouldn't still be running that rich should it? I'd appreciate any input at all, thanks.
I generated this page in 0.0082910060882568 seconds, executing 6 queries.