Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectRE: PROBLEM ECU? Sensors? long Sorry
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=6988&mesg_id=6991
6991, RE: PROBLEM ECU? Sensors? long Sorry
Posted by astaindsoul5446, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ok... i dont have check engine lights anymore! the two sensor that were replaced were bad. and i realize its procedure, but there is no need to when changing a speed sensor. The elictrical is not messed up. and IM Monitors are inspection monitors. The Ecu cycles through them to make sure you car is ready to pass NYS inspect, for emissions testing. You cannot remove them, unless you want to remove you intake manifold, that pretty impossible if you want the motor to run. The O2 sensors, again..... your fill tubes for your gas tank....ummm lets see, your converter.... must i continue....
Im not stupid... ive been around car my whole life!
Im Monitors have to be cycled through certain peramiters, and i had a hell of a time getting them to come up as ready. Thats why i asked them to run a jumper wire;)
Get me?
the ect sensor and gauge sensor have been replaced. But the ECT sensor is connected in the IM system. that why i wonder if the sensor if somehow messed up.
I generated this page in 0.010342836380005 seconds, executing 6 queries.