Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectClutch feels soft?? HELP please
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=5894
5894, Clutch feels soft?? HELP please
Posted by invaznGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hi guys and gals

my clutch pedal recently started getting soft after driving it in the same gear for awhile and also when i dont drive my car for a few hours and get in my car to start the car and push the clutch pedal in.. ther'es like barely any pressure. the clutch master cylinder was replaced about a year ago.. i checked the clutch fluid and everything. so i figured it was the slave cylinder.. replaced that.. but it's still soft and has no pressure.. do any of you have any other ideas? I dont think it's my clutch that is going.. I mean it engages fine.. and the clutch grips fine.. it's just when there is no pressure the pedal feels soft and sometimes when it's soft the clutch engages pretty close to the floor when there's no pressure on the clutch.. so yeah.. please give me input.. i dont see fluid under my car.. i don't see fluid on the carpet near the master cylinder.. HELP! I need input.. I have to drive my car 45 min to class and 45 min back everyday.. thanks everyone!!!
5895, RE: Clutch feels soft?? HELP please
Posted by Remy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Did you bleed it correctly when you installed the Master and Slave cylinder?

WWW.CNNMOTORSPORTS.COM
5896, RE: Clutch feels soft?? HELP please
Originally posted by Remy
Did you bleed it correctly when you installed the Master and Slave cylinder? WWW.CNNMOTORSPORTS.COM

i did the master 1 year ago.. it was fine.. bled it fine.. satan did the slave cylinder for me yesterday because i've been busy with class and work and such. and i'd assume they'd bleed it correctly.
5897, RE: Clutch feels soft?? HELP please
Posted by Vandy420a, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by invaznGST
satan did the slave cylinder for me yesterday

but the problem started before satan did the slave cylinder, right?
5898, RE: Clutch feels soft?? HELP please
Originally posted by Vandy420a
Originally posted by invaznGST satan did the slave cylinder for me yesterday
but the problem started before satan did the slave cylinder, right?

yup.. so it's not the slave
5899, RE: Clutch feels soft?? HELP please
fucking Satan is full of idiots. yeah they replaced the slave cylinder.. but the fuckers didn't bleed my system right. I bled it today on my own.. everything is fine now. stupid idiots.
5900, RE: Clutch feels soft?? HELP please
Posted by Remy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
*Remy is god*

WWW.CNNMOTORSPORTS.COM
5901, RE: Clutch feels soft?? HELP please
Posted by 420AYE, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
want things done right, gotta do it yourself ;)
I generated this page in 0.010252952575684 seconds, executing 7 queries.