Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectRandom questions, Rear diff oil change, Resistor for downpipe etc...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=4712
4712, Random questions, Rear diff oil change, Resistor for downpipe etc...
Posted by PowerEclipses, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey guys, just wondering if there is a write up for the rear diff to change the oil idk how, what kind of oil... Also when I put the a down pipe on, what kind of resistor should i use on the o2 sensor? Also is there any kind of write up for the fuel filter, i really need to get that changed. Thanks alot
4713, RE: Random questions, Rear diff oil change, Resistor for downpipe etc...
Posted by klipzracer, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
diff you dreain the oil outta the bottom plug and open plug on the back of the diff(about in the middle on the rear). fill it til oil spills out.

resistor? wtf?

fuel filter is pretty basic. just buy yourself a haynes manual from autozone, hoe! :thumbsup
4714, RE: Random questions, Rear diff oil change, Resistor for downpipe etc...
Posted by PowerEclipses, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
haha the fuel filter is a PITA! :)
a resistor so i dont get a CEL after i put a down pipe on
4715, RE: Random questions, Rear diff oil change, Resistor for downpipe etc...
Posted by klipzracer, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
oh....well we 1st gens don't worry about that stuff too much. obd1 ownz jooz!!!!! ;)
4716, RE: Random questions, Rear diff oil change, Resistor for downpipe etc...
Posted by Jeff_99gs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Get Redline Shockproof for the rear diff. Most DSM shops carry it. As for the resistor, most people I know don't even screw with it. The CEL may come on for a little while, but in most cases it just went away by itself :)
I generated this page in 0.0074820518493652 seconds, executing 7 queries.