Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectAuto Tranny on 91 Talon ESi
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=4486
4486, Auto Tranny on 91 Talon ESi
Posted by ShadowFur, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have a 91 ESi with 141k on her but the tranny has between 12-15k on it and it feels like its slipping or grabbing really hard when it shifts its only about 1.5 years old... What could it be... It better not need a new tranny... and the tranny i noticed doens't really look like the stock tranny ate all it has a really really short dipstik at the pasenger side of the car and it has a white ball ontop you pull it out with with a seal right underneath the ball.. any ideas? i did take it in to mitsubishi when i had the belts changed and they said i had a really really small transmittion leak but was barely noticeable... to me it looks like its a little too full on fluid if thats the case how do i get some out? without draining it all?
4487, RE: Auto Tranny on 91 Talon ESi
Posted by Jeff_99gs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Too much tranny fluid will do weird things. I would drain it all and put in the correct amount. Or maybe just drain enough to lower the level on the dipstick and see if it gets any better.
I generated this page in 0.015176057815552 seconds, executing 7 queries.