Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectDaytona IROC Shelby Turbo
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=3598
3598, Daytona IROC Shelby Turbo
Posted by thedawg, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
What a weird car. Thought it might be interesting trivia, I've never seen one before.

http://webpages.charter.net/jpesz/this/little/piggy/iroc.html

Kinda makes you appreciate how advanced the 1G 4g63 was for its time. And why 4g63's seem like drunken monkeys designed them. :twitch
3599, RE: Daytona IROC Shelby Turbo
Posted by Jeff_99gs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Drunken Monkeys? The 4G63 was designed in the early 70's. :)
3600, RE: Daytona IROC Shelby Turbo
Posted by chrysler kid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
AHAHAHAHA must............not..........pollute..................atmosphere...........with.................bov................. OMFG BWAHAHAHA

3601, RE: Daytona IROC Shelby Turbo
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
you can make fun of that car all you want but that is what started mopar out in the 4 cyl turbo craze. that car would actually be worth more considering it is a shelby....yes caroll shelby had his hands in the design of the 80's daytona. motors are actually extremly fast and requireless work than our 420a's. if i ccould find one that clean that would not cost an arm and leg i would dump my eclipse for it hands down.

Terry

96 Eagle talon ESI
rear disk conversion Star Stage II - Optima locate in the hatch - momo Steering wheel - Boost/oil/EGT gauges, HKS TT

97 Eclipse
Greddy header/evo exhaust - Stage 2 6 puck Sprung hub MIBA clutch - Shortened shifter - Koni Yellows w/eibach prokit - Stillen Fr/Rr swaybars - DEI Keyless entry alarm - Niche 17" Shoks

Waiting to be installed: Apexi AFC, HKS EVC IV, ceramic intake, 450 Turbo injectors, SFMU/return line, GSX Front brakes (need rotors)
3602, RE: Daytona IROC Shelby Turbo
Posted by Vandy420a, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
yeah but regardless, the BOV filter is pretty hilarious
I generated this page in 0.012136936187744 seconds, executing 7 queries.