Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectWhere is the ECU located??
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=3542
3542, Where is the ECU located??
Posted by FlyinEsi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
There is 4" of snow outside and I don't feel like freezing my nuts off to find it . . . can anybody help me quickly?

Thanks

Reverse El-Glo HVAC Panels Update: Specs received
Expected Release Date: May 14th
3543, RE: Where is the ECU located??
Posted by eclipzGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
behind the radio. You can access it easily if you take the side panel off thats by the gas pedal.
3544, RE: Where is the ECU located??
Posted by Uberingram, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
www.vfaq.com :wary
3545, RE: Where is the ECU located??
Posted by Remy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by FlyinEsi
There is 4" of snow outside and I don't feel like freezing my nuts off to find it . . . can anybody help me quickly? Thanks Reverse El-Glo HVAC Panels Update: Specs received Expected Release Date: May 14th

Snow ?

Originally posted by Jeff_99gs
NT? FWD? And Auto? You might as well just drive that thing right off a cliff. :thumbsup
3546, RE: Where is the ECU located??
Posted by FlyinEsi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Remy
Originally posted by FlyinEsi There is 4" of snow outside and I don't feel like freezing my nuts off to find it . . . can anybody help me quickly? Thanks Reverse El-Glo HVAC Panels Update: Specs received Expected Release Date: May 14th
Snow ?
Originally posted by Jeff_99gs NT? FWD? And Auto? You might as well just drive that thing right off a cliff. :thumbsup

Yeah, we got 4" of snow last night!!! I hate Wyoming! And it is like 12 degrees outside now....my hands are frozen...it hurts to type.

Reverse El-Glo HVAC Panels Update: Specs received
Expected Release Date: May 14th
3547, RE: Where is the ECU located??
Posted by chrysler kid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
take off the kick panel. you wont be able to miss it im sure its a rats nest under there like mine does
I generated this page in 0.010138034820557 seconds, executing 7 queries.