Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectHello...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=3504
3504, Hello...
Posted by ThrottleBoi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I just got his Gen1 turbo GS eclipse... I am doing some mods getting ready for the Norwalk show in July here in Ohio. I am looking for some sort of conversion for the headlights....?...? I hate the headlights on there now... Does anyone know on such a thing. Also, been looking for a bumper kit, however the only ones that I can find are Fiber Glass... I am looking for a urathane of couse... I really like the drift kit... For some odd reason the others dont appeal to me... Let me know what you all know

Thanks

New Member,
Throttle
3505, RE: Hello...
Posted by Jeff_99gs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Welcome to the board.

If you get a body kit on your 1st gen DSM I most likely won't ever speak to you again :)

Ok, now that I got that out of the way...

I am assuming you have a 90-91 car since you don't like the headlights. I personally LOVE the flip-up headlights, but you can convert to the 92-94 front end. You will need a new hood, front bumper, headlights, fenders, turn signals, mounting brackets, plastic shielding, and bumper support. (You will basically have to replace the entire front of the car.)

The event in Ohio is not a "show". It is the largest DSM related car event in the world. It is known as the DSM Shootout. Much more than merely a show :)

Welcome to the board and enjoy your car. Don't get a body kit.
3506, RE: Hello...
Posted by blcktalipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Jeff_99gs
Welcome to the board. If you get a body kit on your 1st gen DSM I most likely won't ever speak to you again :) Ok, now that I got that out of the way... I am assuming you have a 90-91 car since you don't like the headlights. I personally LOVE the flip-up headlights, but you can convert to the 92-94 front end. You will need a new hood, front bumper, headlights, fenders, turn signals, mounting brackets, plastic shielding, and bumper support. (You will basically have to replace the entire front of the car.) The event in Ohio is not a "show". It is the largest DSM related car event in the world. It is known as the DSM Shootout. Much more than merely a show :) Welcome to the board and enjoy your car. Don't get a body kit.

umm i think he dont want you to get a body kit ....oh and ur going to that show too i didnt think anyones else on here knew about it :shrug
3507, RE: Hello...
Posted by eclipzGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
August this year. Not July...x(
And, welcome! :cheers
3508, RE: Hello...
Posted by Diceman19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
no bodykits.....
and i converted my pop up headlights to H4 bulbs instead of the sealed crappies.....i will soon be putting HID in it. :thumbsup
3509, RE: Hello...
Posted by HybriDSM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Welcome.

Don't get a body kit, and I too love the pop up lights, but that is me.

Any questions just post em here.
I generated this page in 0.011325836181641 seconds, executing 7 queries.