Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjecthad to be towed home.....
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=3409
3409, had to be towed home.....
Posted by All4thaN0okie, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
getting on the freeway tonight... in third gear..about 5k rpms at WOT... car went "pop" and i felt it start to slow down... and then white smoke was everywhere coming out the exhaust :(

looked under the car ..not leaking everything..... car starts right up... no problem... just smokes like a mo fo... i'm thinking headgasket... but.. what else could it be?? the smoke was white and there was A LOT of it....

looking at my checking account... i have $57 and.... $11
in my pocket.... no job... but.. i do have a check..probably for more than $1200 on the way... dont know exactly when it will be here though.. so... this sucks

but.. the good news is.... i have a 1g BOV on the way! and a brode UICP sitting right here waiting to be installed :thumbsup
3410, RE: had to be towed home.....
Posted by Jeff_99gs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Headgasket, turbo seals, etc. Not much to go on really :shrug
3411, RE: had to be towed home.....
sorry.. wish i had more info..but i dont :(
3412, RE: had to be towed home.....
Posted by Remy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by All4thaN0okie
sorry.. wish i had more info..but i dont :(

get a job !! lol Good luck bro.

www.cnnmotorsports.com
3413, RE: had to be towed home.....
Posted by chrysler kid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
its the turbo, its dead. my first ever encounter with an eclipse was at teh stoplight infront of my neighbor hood. a black dsm with bodykit rims and bunch of gauges was spewing smoke everywhere driving about 25mph. i yelled and ask what happened and he said he didnt watch the oil temp. it was wierd because it made me want an eclipse even more
3414, RE: had to be towed home.....
i hope it is just the turbo... if so... evo16g here i come }(
I generated this page in 0.011404037475586 seconds, executing 7 queries.