Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectPower Seat not working!! Where is the fuse??
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=3053
3053, Power Seat not working!! Where is the fuse??
Posted by FlyinEsi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have the power adjustable driver's seat, but I can't get it to move back, after I moved it all the way up. Looked under the hood, and under the dash and can't find a fuse specifically for the power seats...anybody know which one does it, or where the fuse is located??? Seat will not move forward/backward, up/down, nothing.

Thanks for the help.
3054, RE: Power Seat not working!! Where is the fuse??
Posted by 420a-Tnthewerks, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
did you check to see if it just came unplugged?
3055, RE: Power Seat not working!! Where is the fuse??
oh yeah, everything is plugged in.

Damn, nobody on this board, or dsmtuners knows where the fuse is???
3056, RE: Power Seat not working!! Where is the fuse??
Great, I found another electrical problem in this car. I decided to unbolt the seat, I look underneith, everything is plugged in, i wiggle some wires and all of a sudden shit starts working. I put the seat back on....bolt it down...and it doesn't work. Unbolt everything again, wiggle some more wires, it works again, I move it back to a reasonable distance, bolt it down, and now it is working...I'm just never, ever, moving the drivers seat again.
3057, RE: Power Seat not working!! Where is the fuse??
Posted by Vandy420a, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I feel your pain----I had aproblem like that wiht my 2gnt and the hazards...

stupid DSM gremlins
3058, RE: Power Seat not working!! Where is the fuse??
Posted by Diceman19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
at least you can somewhat pin point the problem, you wiggle those wires, it has to be around there somewheres. either power or ground. one of two my friend. you will get it figured out, or you could convert them to manual seats....
I generated this page in 0.012387990951538 seconds, executing 7 queries.