Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectBuschur 2.5 SS downpipe/highflow cat installed......
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=10474
10474, Buschur 2.5 SS downpipe/highflow cat installed......
Posted by BMPDirk, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well i had an ebay 3inch downpipe that eliminated the cat before, and i wasnt happy with it. It was very loud and sounded like complete shit. So i sold it for the same price i bought it for(almost), and bought the buschur downpipe/highflow cat to replace it.

That was a while ago, but i finally got up off my ass to intall it. I LOVE IT!! It sounds deeper, and just a tad louder than stock..but overall has a very badass dont fuck with me sound...but it isnt ear peircing loud which is perfect since it's my daily driver. If you're interested in getting a highflow cat, this one is great imo, and the price is awesome.
10475, RE: Buschur 2.5 SS downpipe/highflow cat installed......
Posted by HybriDSM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by BMPDirk
Well i had an ebay 3inch downpipe that eliminated the cat before, and i wasnt happy with it. It was very loud and sounded like complete shit. So i sold it for the same price i bought it for(almost), and bought the buschur downpipe/highflow cat to replace it. That was a while ago, but i finally got up off my ass to intall it. I LOVE IT!! It sounds deeper, and just a tad louder than stock..but overall has a very badass dont fuck with me sound...but it isnt ear peircing loud which is perfect since it's my daily driver. If you're interested in getting a highflow cat, this one is great imo, and the price is awesome.

Awesome man. You'll have to bring it up tot he house this weekend and let us hear it while we wrok on my car for once. Ha!

Congrats Ricardo, :thumbsup
10476, RE: Buschur 2.5 SS downpipe/highflow cat installed......
Posted by chrysler kid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
yes but heres the part that matters, you lost hp!
10477, RE: Buschur 2.5 SS downpipe/highflow cat installed......
Posted by BMPDirk, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by chrysler kid
yes but heres the part that matters, you lost hp!

yeah, i know i lost hp, but im sure it isnt much at all. Besides, ill be making more power very shortly }(
10478, RE: Buschur 2.5 SS downpipe/highflow cat installed......
Posted by Jeff_99gs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I recall someone telling you to avoid ebay and go with Buschur....I can't quite remember who it was though.....hmmm.....

Glad you are happy with it :)
10479, RE: Buschur 2.5 SS downpipe/highflow cat installed......
Posted by HybriDSM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Jeff_99gs
I recall someone telling you to avoid ebay and go with Buschur....I can't quite remember who it was though.....hmmm..... Glad you are happy with it :)

So, how's that real DSM pipe trewating you so far? Did you at least put the Ebay pipe back on Ebay?

JK dude. Congrats.
I generated this page in 0.0077848434448242 seconds, executing 7 queries.