Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectdsmchips.com stage 2
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=9043&mesg_id=9043
9043, dsmchips.com stage 2
Posted by sd240, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
So I put in my stage 2 chip from dsmchips.com yesterday, and I just want to say that the studder box is something I sould have done when I first got my car. I didn't realize how much it helped until I got one. The other features that come with it are nice too but the studder box and fuel cut removal are by far the best. And since I'm finally posting on here again I might as well ask, would a bad turbo cause you to burn a LOT of oil? I know I'm burning it and I just rebuilt the engine about 5,000 miles ago, so surely it wouldn't be blow by again. Oh it's the stock 14b with 110,000 miles on it. Also does anybody know where I can find a good 23 spline awd tranny for cheap, or at least cheaper than most other places? It's for my 93 tsi awd. One last question too, can you just swap out the 22 sline output shaft out of like a 90 tranny and put in a 23 slpine from a 93, or does the earlier tranny have different gearing in the rear end or transfer case? Thanks
I generated this page in 0.0091280937194824 seconds, executing 6 queries.