Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectRE: Car cranks but wont start!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=6903&mesg_id=6912
6912, RE: Car cranks but wont start!
Posted by eclipzGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by eclipzGST Any luck Andy? Just out of curiousity, do you hear any clicks coming from behind the radio when your try to start it? Have you ever checked your ECU caps? Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to pull the ECU and take the cover off just to eliminate that as a possibility...
I would suspect caps too, Tony, but don't you think it's a bit convenient that things worked before the HG swap and now don't?

hmmm... I wonder what gave you that idea? ;)

Originally posted by DR1665If the old fuel pump worked fine, I would put it back in and see if it still works.

That would be my next suggestion... Drop the old one in and see if it at least fires. If it doesn't, you know it's spark related.
Hey Brian, what do you think the odds are he wiggled the plug on the power tr unit and is having the same issue you were having with the Galant? If he just did the HG, it's entirely possible, he may have hit the harness and knocked it loose. :shrug
I generated this page in 0.0079121589660645 seconds, executing 6 queries.