Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectLSD's...any comments?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=6120&mesg_id=6120
6120, LSD's...any comments?
Posted by Vandy420a, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok i'm planning on doing a turbo swap over the summer and I've got the money right now to do both an LSD and a turbo, I think. 2 questions...is a green w/no LSD that much better than a big 16g with one? i'm thinking i'm just going to do the green anyways, and not buy a 3rd turbo for teh car later on. I'm also assuming that

a) It probably isn't worth it to install the LSD myself if I can find someone to do it for under 300, as I'd have to wait 9 months to do it and i'm extremely UN comfortable with the transmission

b) I'm planning on installing the green w/supporting mods all at once myself, assuming its not that much more difficult than a big 16g install. I will have several weeks to do this 9-5 if I have to over thesummer, as i'm military and recieve a consistent paycheck for inconsistent work hours over the summer.

I'm looking at the Quaife model, as its only 150 more than the Kaaz and its a completely new differential. I think the Kaaz is a clutch type that still uses the stock open diff, right? Anyone have any experience with any of these, or have a cheaper alternative that's just as or almost as good?

Vandy
I generated this page in 0.010183095932007 seconds, executing 6 queries.