Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectRE: YAY! gauges done. i lagged a little. ACKKKK! HELP!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=3818&mesg_id=3829
3829, RE: YAY! gauges done. i lagged a little. ACKKKK! HELP!
Posted by Diceman19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i have run into a problem. while driving on the interstate, all my gauges cut out. i have to look at the wiring later today. i am so pissed off. it seems like it cut out when i messed with the rheostat to see if it was hooked up to dim with that. they never came back on. i turned off the car for a couple secs at a stoplight. they still didnt come on. oh well. hope i fried them. these stupid things are becoming more of a pain than they are worth. i have the +12 constant running through the turbo timer harness. i have the lighting +12 running through the plug on the driver side under the center console side panel. i have both grounds to the plug on the center console. sharing a ground wouldnt have anything to do with it eh? i also noticed that when i turn the lights on in the car, the egt gauge kicks off and resets then comes back on. it does the same when i turn the lights off only it takes longer to come back on. i think the egt gauge is messed up cuz the needle was shakin all funny today. oh well. any suggestions on how i can fix this wiring fiasco. if they come back on when i go back out to my car, can i attribute this to heat. they were pretty hot from running. thanks!
I generated this page in 0.0071268081665039 seconds, executing 6 queries.