Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectRE: Rode in the most amazing Eclipse ever....
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=1375&mesg_id=1384
1384, RE: Rode in the most amazing Eclipse ever....
Posted by 420a-Tnthewerks, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by FlyinEsi
Originally posted by HybriDSM
Originally posted by 420a-Tnthewerks
Originally posted by Diceman19 i dont see a roll cage. how is the car reinforced due to the convertable top? safety first.
? It's a Spyder, they're made to be strong as a convertible... Anyway, very impressive car. What kind of rims are those?
Have you felt the chassis flex in a Spyder? It's dumbfounding how little rigidity there is despite their reinforcements in the body. A car with that much power would just accentuate it. It's still a gorgeous car, and I love it.
You know, you may be onto something there...he just got his car fixed from an accident...he was at the track, racing 27psi on race gas, but he has no role cage so when he gets to the end he has to slow down and trap a slower time or else they will kick him out...so he hit his brakes to start slowing down and his car started moving all over the road, he ended up sliding around backwards and hitting the oncoming racing mustang head on...that must have something to do with the body flex of the spyder. Good thing he has a role cage being custom made right now.

That's good to know I guess. And no, I haven't been in a Spyder before. Did it seem to be flexing alot while riding in it Flyin?

Don't you have to run 9's before needing a role cage? If so, I'm sure hitting the brakes at 130mph didn't help his situation either.
I generated this page in 0.0075671672821045 seconds, executing 6 queries.