Go back to previous topic
Forum name2007 DSM Shootout
Topic subjectRE: 2007 ShootOut results
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=61&topic_id=552&mesg_id=553
553, RE: 2007 ShootOut results
Posted by corsagsbo, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
thanks for posting that Dino.
I was there and some good passes were had as mentioned above, but it was too cold to have the track hold all day long. There were slick equipped cars grabbing hard off the line, but would end up shifting through the gears and to 5th before the 1000' mark due to no traction beyond the 330'. Also, I think he stretched the number a bit... it didn't look like 90 different vehicles were staged and racing. At best maybe 60 from what it looked to be all day.
Regardless, this event is one we need to continue to support and thank Dave for hosting. I'm glad he was able to reschedule.
Each year we see more variety introduced to this race, from an Fc Rx7 with a 4g63 and twin 50trim turbos, to old school Toyotas- I hope to see a hell of alot more 2gs next year because we were definately the minority this year. Myslef included, I have not been able to un my car for the 3rd year now!

Not mentioned prior, but kudos to Bullett. I saw him run several passes to his 13 sec ETs all motor. Good job man.

--------------------------------------
Santiago
boosted 420a...(2.2l v8 eater)

I generated this page in 0.0072569847106934 seconds, executing 6 queries.