.....and still not ready........
380, RE: one week bishes
Posted by wickedtalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by bullettdsm
.....and still not ready........

same here
381, RE: one week bishes
Posted by xcasbonx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Me 2. Why do I always wait till the last minute!?!?
382, RE: one week bishes
Posted by red96rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
My god i keep reading all this about the shootout... i wish i had the cash to finish my car in time. I'll be there next year though.... and doing my best to kick some ass in the 1/4. (and get drunk as hell)

It just seems like such a kick ass weekend. Kind of like Talladega... my god if its like that i dont know if i would be able to race lol. (drinking from 7-8 am till 2 am the next morning for 3 days really kicks your ass.)
383, RE: one week bishes
Posted by bullettdsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by xcasbonx

Cause you're a man. And that's what manly men do.

384, RE: one week bishes
Posted by etx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by bullettdsm
Originally posted by xcasbonx Me 2. Why do I always wait till the last minute!?!?
Cause you're a man. And that's what manly men do.

Werd.

I've been making a lot of progress the last couple weeks. Retinted, got that neon tranny in and working, got my new door handles in, getting the MS1 v3 tuned, etc. I really really wanna paint those handles before I install em. Good thing I got ALL next week off work! Fuck yessss, I thought ahead this time around!
385, RE: one week bishes
Posted by 992gnt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm ready. Nicole is ready. The Evo is ready (although none of you will see it unless you drive down to Mid Ohio on saturday or sunday). We will see you guys for a bit on friday night, and all of saturday night. We don't have a hotel room for saturday night. We'll be leaving early sunday so I can get some more points for the championship, and drive the pace car for the race groups. We can't wait!

386, RE: one week bishes
Posted by Corbin, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

Me 3. But, I think I just finished my last weld and it is possible that the car will move under its own power tomorrow!

Corbin

'95 ESI-T
Now with more power and fewer leaks

Gimme fuel...Gimme fire...Gimme that which I desire
387, RE: one week bishes
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I am so sick with envy. x(
389, RE: one week bishes
Posted by Diceman19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DR1665
I am so sick with envy. x(

see ya there.

/subliminal message
390, RE: one week bishes
Posted by OldGuy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I was ready until my alternator died! And then while yanking it out It alipped out of my hand and onto the knock sensor! Not a good day!
And to top it off, I have to work this week during a huge sale at the dealership and then go to jury duty tuesday and thursday! DAMN IT!! Can't forget trying to put away everything from the move... Does it ever end???
At least the SO will be a good time to relax! :) See you guys there!
392, RE: one week bishes
Posted by ashaleenicole, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
My pink car, staying home again.

I go through phases where I dont even want to go anymore. My pink car will never see a shootout,its useless. and Im a poser for coming in my stock POS.

That is all.
393, RE: one week bishes
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by ashaleenicole
My pink car, staying home again. I go through phases where I dont even want to go anymore. My pink car will never see a shootout,its useless. and Im a poser for coming in my stock POS. That is all.

Don't fret! Daisy's never made it out either! I just keep telling myself, "One day... one day she'll make it to Norwalk." Never give up.

These next few days will be like watching a Ebay auction for something you want so badly you can taste it tick away just $50 beyond what you can afford to pay for it. If there was any way at all that I could make it this year, I would be there, but I've got no money and I have to work. Hopefully things will be different next year.

Here's hoping Daisy and Pinky make it before the 20th DSM SO (at that point, likely called the EVO SO). :cheers
394, RE: one week bishes
Posted by dalesmitsu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by ashaleenicole
My pink car, staying home again. I go through phases where I dont even want to go anymore. My pink car will never see a shootout,its useless. and Im a poser for coming in my stock POS. That is all.

HUH,:scratch why call yourself a poser with your stocker. I bet there's alot of locals show up with there Naturally Aspirated DSM's. Your not alone this event is for everyone.

You should ask these guys here for Help with your pinky ?

Just a suggestion

395, RE: one week bishes
Posted by ashaleenicole, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
It's not so much a matter of not being ABLE to fix it, it's finding the time and the money to fix it, and the motivation.

Especially now that my car is in Maryland and Im away at school in West Virginia. I will still be there. I'll just be kicking myself in the ass the whole time and wishing I had my pink pain in the ass.

396, RE: one week bishes
Posted by grain, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
mt blue car has moved 10 miles in the last year. and that 10 miles was in the last few days with a half bled clutch. terry dont answer my phone calls to telp me, so i need to find a speed bleeder to do it myself.
397, RE: one week bishes
Posted by OldGuy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ash, I can understand! So much I need to do to mine just to keep her roadworthy! I will still be there, God willing, with my stock beater!

See ya there finally!! ;)
400, RE: one week bishes
i'll be there in a '96 suburban. :shrug:

:D
402, RE: one week bishes
I still have no room. I guess I should get one.
403, RE: one week bishes
With my recent relationship issues and back to the single life after 3 years...can I be dubbed 2GNT's most eligible bachelor this year? :D
404, RE: one week bishes
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
With my recent relationship issues and back to the single life after 3 years...can I be dubbed 2GNT's most eligible bachelor this year? :D

Thura claims that title. He's the Easy mac.
405, RE: one week bishes
Originally posted by DarkOne
Originally posted by xcasbonx With my recent relationship issues and back to the single life after 3 years...can I be dubbed 2GNT's most eligible bachelor this year? :D
Thura claims that title. He's the Easy mac.

I should have known that haha...runner-up works for me lol.
406, RE: one week bishes
Posted by Avenger, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
How do I get these titles??? You guys totally have the wrong impression of me. No really you do. :P
407, RE: one week bishes
Posted by EvuLFleA, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Avenger
How do I get these titles??? You guys totally have the wrong impression of me. No really you do. :P

I hate you.
408, RE: one week bishes
Originally posted by EvuLFleA
Originally posted by Avenger How do I get these titles??? You guys totally have the wrong impression of me. No really you do. :P
I hate you.

Drive to MSP and catch a plane.

410, RE: one week bishes
Posted by 992gnt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I will be driving my totally stock and totally pimp 97 F150 to the SO. The Evo will be in the same state at least....

Oh yeah, anyone want to come down to Mid Ohio on saturday and help me keep tabs on the car? I'm going to be a very busy boy, and could use some help with setting tire pressures, checking fluids, etc, you know basic pit crew stuff. I can pay with a ride-along hot session out on the track for your entertainment! ;-)

411, RE: one week bishes
Originally posted by 992gnt
I will be driving my totally stock and totally pimp 97 F150 to the SO. The Evo will be in the same state at least.... Oh yeah, anyone want to come down to Mid Ohio on saturday and help me keep tabs on the car? I'm going to be a very busy boy, and could use some help with setting tire pressures, checking fluids, etc, you know basic pit crew stuff. I can pay with a ride-along hot session out on the track for your entertainment! ;-)

Temping.. I'll probably be passing on my way to the Shootout on Saturday.
412, RE: one week bishes
Posted by etx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
No, Chris is bringing his 1.8t GTI. He is the poser. hah
413, RE: one week bishes
Originally posted by etx
No, Chris is bringing his 1.8t GTI. He is the poser. hah

is he gonna let me drive it this year?! :D last time he was like boohoo race gas too expensive.
414, RE: one week bishes
I'm bringing my RX8. Chicks love the wankel.
I generated this page in 0.011886835098267 seconds, executing 7 queries.