Go back to previous topic
Forum name2007 DSM Shootout
Topic subjectSo were, like, 7 months away...
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=61&topic_id=173
173, So were, like, 7 months away...
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Don't forget to save up the dough to make it out this year, fellas. Ask for the time off as soon as you can! You never know if this will be the last year they call it the DSM Shootout or that the Shootout happens at all, so make plans to attend!

174, RE: So were, like, 7 months away...
Posted by cs82685, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DR1665
Don't forget to save up the dough to make it out this year, fellas. Ask for the time off as soon as you can! You never know if this will be the last year they call it the DSM Shootout or that the Shootout happens at all, so make plans to attend!

I really want to come, especially having a car I would trust to make the drive now. As soon as I find out when I start work, I will know if I can go or not. Hopefully I don't have to start until after the shootout and then I can definetly go.
175, RE: So were, like, 7 months away...
Posted by Avenger, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'll be there. Driving the 8. You guys know I'm there.
176, RE: So were, like, 7 months away...
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Work is playing games withthe schedule, the schedule we dont have right now. Its a long mismanagement story, my supervisors couldnt manage a circus. I have no idea if i will be there but i am confident i will be. After all i have 60 hours of sick time...lol

Terry
177, RE: So were, like, 7 months away...
Posted by Avenger, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Nice, Terry.

You could do what I did last year. 1 week before the event I told work ... I'm leaving for a few days. I didn't ask ... I just told them. Didn't seem to mind.
178, RE: So were, like, 7 months away...
Posted by xcasbonx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Avenger
I didn't ask ... I just told them. Didn't seem to mind.

That's how ya do it. :thumbsup

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1185
179, RE: So were, like, 7 months away...
Posted by Diceman19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
has anyone else put the "community" room in their name yet? i never did it. :D
180, RE: So were, like, 7 months away...
Posted by micyek, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm working on getting a new job...but I'm hopeful that I'll be able to get the time off. Even if I don't, you know I'll be there Friday night through the event. :thumbsup
182, RE: So were, like, 7 months away...
Posted by OldGuy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I talked to my boss... His reply?

"If you can afford it, Go!" So I will leave Thursday after work and see you guys as you roll in Friday Morning!

It's good to work for your cousin! :thumbsup
I generated this page in 0.0085489749908447 seconds, executing 7 queries.