Go back to previous topic
Forum name2007 DSM Shootout
Topic subjectHow about a BBQ?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=61&topic_id=141
141, How about a BBQ?
Posted by SILVERNT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
driggs, mike, dino, thura, and a select few others will be welcome for the usual traditional crash at Chris' house. And the new recipe for the wings will be made. Habanero and Capsicum never tasted so good!
142, RE: How about a BBQ?
Posted by eclipse982nrRST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
mike as in me? sweet i can steal your head while im there!
143, RE: How about a BBQ?
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by SILVERNT
driggs, mike, dino, thura, and a select few others will be welcome for the usual traditional crash at Chris' house. And the new recipe for the wings will be made. Habanero and Capsicum never tasted so good!

Cool. If you leave us stranded at the airport this year, i'm going to upper-decker your toilet.
144, RE: How about a BBQ?
Posted by Diceman19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i would go up there but it is the complete and exact opposite direction of norwalk from where i would be, not to mention adding like friggen 5-8 hours of driving time. ;-) someone bring the BBQ to the hotel and we can cook out there.

i dont know though, if i make the trip another day longer and head up there on tuesday or wednesday, i could go to chicago, hang out for a day or two, then drive on to norwalk.

then it turns into a 7 day deal though. we'll see.
146, RE: How about a BBQ?
Originally posted by Diceman19
i would go up there but it is the complete and exact opposite direction of norwalk from where i would be, not to mention adding like friggen 5-8 hours of driving time. ;-) someone bring the BBQ to the hotel and we can cook out there. i dont know though, if i make the trip another day longer and head up there on tuesday or wednesday, i could go to chicago, hang out for a day or two, then drive on to norwalk. then it turns into a 7 day deal though. we'll see.

i dont like you
149, RE: How about a BBQ?
Originally posted by Diceman19 i would go up there but it is the complete and exact opposite direction of norwalk from where i would be, not to mention adding like friggen 5-8 hours of driving time. ;-) someone bring the BBQ to the hotel and we can cook out there. i dont know though, if i make the trip another day longer and head up there on tuesday or wednesday, i could go to chicago, hang out for a day or two, then drive on to norwalk. then it turns into a 7 day deal though. we'll see.
i dont like you

in that case, you swing by indy to caravan with me up to south bend. ;-) we'll see who doesnt like who when who is over in indy then driving to you know who's place in south bend.

exactly.

we'll see. :P
153, RE: How about a BBQ?
Posted by eclipzGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I suggest that people who are semi-local bring grills to the hotel. Instead of all going to a restaraunt, we can all pitch in for meat and grill it up in the parking lot.
154, RE: How about a BBQ?
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'll be bringing Vanessa this year, so if that's still cool with you, Chris, we'll plan on being there. :thumbsup

I do like the idea of a BBQ, though. We've toyes with the idea for like three years, now, and never pulled it off. Any of the more local guys feel like bringing a grill or two? You bring a grill and the rest of us buy charcoal and grub?
156, RE: How about a BBQ?
Yeah, you can bring Vanessa, but she has to eat at the minimim, 4 wings, or else she gets shipped back
158, RE: How about a BBQ?
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Yeah, you can bring Vanessa, but she has to eat at the minimim, 4 wings, or else she gets shipped back

4 of your death wings? Hell, even I haven't had the pleasure. I've heard they're so damn hot that people have been known to ship all kinds of random garbage across the country under the influence of the O'Quin Death Wings...
159, RE: How about a BBQ?
Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by SILVERNT Yeah, you can bring Vanessa, but she has to eat at the minimim, 4 wings, or else she gets shipped back
4 of your death wings? Hell, even I haven't had the pleasure. I've heard they're so damn hot that people have been known to ship all kinds of random garbage across the country under the influence of the O'Quin Death Wings...

do you still have that picture?
160, RE: How about a BBQ?
Posted by DarkOne, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by SILVERNT Yeah, you can bring Vanessa, but she has to eat at the minimim, 4 wings, or else she gets shipped back

I think, besides Chris himself, I am the only soul so lucky as to have eaten four or five wings in one sitting.
161, RE: How about a BBQ?
Posted by Avenger, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DarkOne
I think, besides Chris himself, I am the only soul so lucky as to have eaten four or five wings in one sitting.

Yeah. We aren't that dumb :P

164, RE: How about a BBQ?
Originally posted by Avenger
Originally posted by DarkOne
Yeah. We aren't that dumb :P

great minds think alike, i didnt want to say anything though. :+
184, RE: How about a BBQ?
Posted by OldGuy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
BBQ at the hotel? Sounds like a plan! I can make some of my SoVA Burgers! They know they are the best!
216, RE: How about a BBQ?
any update on this from the chris/chicago side? also chris, you have a PM.
217, RE: How about a BBQ?
Posted by madhatter210, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
mmmmm BBQ :P
I generated this page in 0.0099260807037354 seconds, executing 7 queries.