Go back to previous topic
Forum name2007 DSM Shootout
Topic subjectRE: new BBQ plans for thursday prior to SO '07
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=61&topic_id=281&mesg_id=291
291, RE: new BBQ plans for thursday prior to SO '07
Posted by Diceman19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by xcasbonx
If Stanley doesn't make it this year looks like I'm solo with meeting up with everyone at the Elkhart toll plaza. Andrew, I'll talk to Maria and see if she's cool with you crashing at our place and then we can roll out the following morning. I keep trying to convince her to go, but she's stubborn and thinks it's a big waste of money...she's already pissed lol.

thanks for the offer aaron but i think i'll be hitting chicago. hitting chicago instead of south bend is that i get to take a highway all the way there as opposed to stop and go through a thousand frickin cities.

you should come to terry's house in chicago and then roll out with us in the morning. :D i know it is out of the way, but this is only once a year that we drive all over the place in no apparent fashion for kicks. i will have my woman with me as well. it will be party extreme, plus there will be no waiting on either side of the fence. i always hated getting up early and waiting for chicago to get with it. this year i wont be waiting. :D

the shootout is NOT a waste of time. :)
I generated this page in 0.0085048675537109 seconds, executing 6 queries.