Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectMy old GS made it into a "DSM" video.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=962
962, My old GS made it into a "DSM" video.
Posted by Jeff_99gs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
This is really weird. I searched on Google videos for "DSM" and the first one I found was this DSM compilation. What do I see in one of the first segments of the video? ME! The first time I was at the track, back in the 16 second non-turbo days. I thought it was pretty funny.

(I am in the barcelona red pearl eclipse racing the white grand am.)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7390797198031439891&q=DSM
965, RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video.
Posted by Dualgen2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ricer.
-Dave
968, RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video.
Posted by sonikbewm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
The very end of that video made me laugh. "Thank you DSM for giving us 10 years of dominance on the streets." Before I threw thousands of dollars into my 2g, I wasn't dominating anything.
974, RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video.
Posted by cs82685, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i thought the funniest part was the race right after you where the dsm chased down and passed the honda like it wasn't moving, overall real good video
979, RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video.
Posted by dsmmyth, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
So you're the car with the chrome circles for rims with little slots for air? :D
984, RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video.
Posted by Weezle745, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
WHY is almost every single DSM video made with a Linkin Park song playing in the background???
985, RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video.
Posted by Max-Eclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Weezle745
WHY is almost every single DSM video made with a Linkin Park song playing in the background???

The best music for the best cars.
987, RE: My old GS made it into a
Posted by 9597ShadowClipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Not to hate or anything... But at 1:03 in that video, the clip with the Stealth, after the clip cuts out in this video... That Stealth pulls HARD on the DSM. Good video still. Makes me warm and fuzzy inside. :-)

http://www.spintime.org/beck/dodge%20stealth%20tt%20vs%20eagle%20talon%20tsi.mpeg"
988, RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video.
Posted by 95_ESi_Person, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 9597ShadowClipse
Not to hate or anything... But at 1:03 in that video, the clip with the Stealth, after the clip cuts out in this video... That Stealth pulls HARD on the DSM. Good video still. Makes me warm and fuzzy inside. :-)

i've seen that one.

"this is only a 4-banger"
989, RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video.
Posted by totaleclipse_05, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Not a bad video imo.
997, RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video.
Originally posted by dsmmyth
So you're the car with the chrome circles for rims with little slots for air? :D

Yup! That's me.

They are not chrome though. And I run 12's on those circles. Got a problem with that? :)

Here is a good shot of them:

And another:

998, RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video.
Posted by 420a-Tnthewerks, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
OMG that's you! lol I remember downloading that video a loooooong time ago, it's all over the file sharing world, but it's usually shown as a turbo Eclipse vs. a Grand Am lol.
1000, RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video.
Posted by Hult250R, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
HolyShit!
Im in that video too!
at 2:08 racing the red Chevelle!
That was my very first time at the track at "HangOver Fest" Our local strip has it every year on New Years Day.
1001, RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video.
Posted by qc dsm tsi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Sweet im in there to, im at 2:43 - the guy doing the perfect circles around a light pole in the snow!!!!!
1002, RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video.
Posted by Blizare, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
What a coincidence.
1003, RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video.
Posted by Hult250R, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Blizare
What a coincidence.

A lot of the video on it was posted on our site about a year ago. Me, QC DSM TSi, and others had video on the site thats on that video now.
1005, RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video.
Just for the record, I think it is a really shitty video. I am going to make a good one some day when I get the time and motivation. I have enough footage for one, and it is sort of what I do for a living.
1011, RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video.
Posted by Dualgen2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Jeff_99gs
Just for the record, I think it is a really shitty video. I am going to make a good one some day when I get the time and motivation. I have enough footage for one, and it is sort of what I do for a living.

I'm surprised you haven't made one yet w/ the skills you have. I miss making car videos. I use to make a video for every show/meet I went to. To bad I lost all my tapes and my camcorder broke. I wanna get some videos of your 1G and Matt's 1G, when your car is back on the streets. Same w/ the RX-7 and my car.
-Dave
1104, RE: My old GS made it into a "DSM" video.
Posted by QC DSM ESiT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Hult250R
Originally posted by Blizare What a coincidence.
A lot of the video on it was posted on our site about a year ago. Me, QC DSM TSi, and others had video on the site thats on that video now.

Holy shit I'm the very first video on there. That was back when I first had the turbo on. There is also another in the middle of me doing a flybye at about 120MPH and that was back when it was completely stock. I was the one recording Hult250R and QC DSM TSi in those other videos. LOL good times.
I generated this page in 0.0093550682067871 seconds, executing 7 queries.