Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectLove it, or hate it...Either way it's funny as hell.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=946
946, Love it, or hate it...Either way it's funny as hell.
Posted by SethRx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
http://www.signal-one.net/musclebossanova.wmv

I don't neccesarily agree with all of it....but paul walker is kind of a douche bag.
947, RE: Love it, or hate it...Either way it's funny as hell.
Posted by cs82685, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i love the part where it says paul walker is a homo
that and i love american muscle and import performance alike
948, RE: Love it, or hate it...Either way it's funny as hell.
Posted by tim97rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well, gota agree for the most part..."ricers" have really blown it for the serious import tuners. it's getting to the point of where "4 bangers" and "tunerz" are just punch-lines to an unspoken joke. Even though we can do very impressive numbers realtive to displacement and motor size, these ricers have taken away any real credibility we may have had or attained.
950, RE: Love it, or hate it...Either way it's funny as hell.
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You know what would be awesome? Another video using much of that footage. Even use the same music. Everytime they flipped to a ricer, have a picture or clip of a fast DSMer like Shep or Rau. Then, at the end, have it say, "Thank you, but real DSMers are laughing at you old farts right now."

:)
952, RE: Love it, or hate it...Either way it's funny as hell.
Posted by Hult250R, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by DR1665
You know what would be awesome? Another video using much of that footage. Even use the same music. Everytime they flipped to a ricer, have a picture or clip of a fast DSMer like Shep or Rau. Then, at the end, have it say, "Thank you, but real DSMers are laughing at you old farts right now." :)

I think you just volunteered yourself for a lil project there Driggs :P
I generated this page in 0.010527849197388 seconds, executing 7 queries.