Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectwyotec, sacramento... anybody going this summer??
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=6926
6926, wyotec, sacramento... anybody going this summer??
Posted by 2point4, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i'd like to get a few dsm'ers (preferably 2gnt's) together in one household over this summer. i live in sac and am looking for a few roomies with similar automotive goals. hit me up if you're interested... chris
6941, RE: wyotec, sacramento... anybody going this summer??
Posted by BlackBomexTalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
PFFFFTTTT! Why would anyone go to Whoatec Sac, when they can come here to beautiful Laramie Wyoming.:rolleyes
6999, RE: wyotec, sacramento... anybody going this summer??
Posted by turbo8u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
wyotech, fuckyeaaa gunna save the world save the mutha fuckin day yeah wyotechhh fuck yea

LOL

you get that place?? i was about a second away from staying, but the summer from hell reminded me why i love southern cali and my beach bitches...

cruise down here man, look on craigslist for skilled trades in huntington....theyre in mass need for CNC machinists

unless ur scared, of the 2.5 :9

game time nigggga
7060, RE: wyotec, sacramento... anybody going this summer??
Posted by 2point4, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
tait-rrr-salad, what's up with the 2.4 homes?? thought we lost you for a second brotha, hadn't seen you around for a while. keep in touch dood, us swappers gotta stick together.

turby, i'll look into a deal in socal a little later in the summer maybe. after you get settled in and all. bro, i think you may have passed on a golden opportunity though with my shop. we could do some DIRRRTY things in such an arena. our shop foreman put a sicc-made set of custom headers on a 750+ hp racecar today. i sent ya a pic of the car up on the lift but i forgot that your telly isn't a camera phone... woops! make yo bushings nigga! and fuck yo couch too! ha ha. i did not get that one house but i'm looking into another one fo' sho'. trying to round up a few auto savy folks to slap into a garage with a metric ass-ton of tools and see what comes out of that, ya know? laaate
7131, RE: wyotec, sacramento... anybody going this summer??
Posted by ez, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
If I could do a million things that's one thing I would do too, on top of culinary school. Turbo 101. I'm trying for positions here in socal, and as a last resort I might be in the Sillycon valley/bay area. That would suck. Not as much as being in Sacramento tho', he he. Well at least you have Davis nearby. hottie cental IMO

You and Josh are always talking about crazy stuff. 2.5, er, um... I need to see these things
7171, RE: wyotec, sacramento... anybody going this summer??
yo chris, dude no way did I pass up an opportunity with spd....no wayyyyyyy in hell

I got that job at Precision Offshore, building fuckin huge ass blown racing blocks. start monday. dank.

also got in touch with an old friend of mine from highschool who owns a baja/rat rod shop in santa ana. went up there yesterday helped fabricate and install some rear bags a pretty beefy 4 link on a 57 chevy...felt good to be welding again. i have access to the most baddddddddddddddass shop though, and its free....so FUCK SACRAMENTO! hahahaha

tig8u

edit: ill send you some pictures of the shop, you'll fuckin shit.
7197, RE: wyotec, sacramento... anybody going this summer??
Posted by Diceman19, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
wow, im totally lost.
7226, RE: wyotec, sacramento... anybody going this summer??
Posted by HiOnPSI, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
we just sent a very good friend up to wyotech for a year from the shop.

Jon

1997 Eclipse RS | 1996 Honda Civic DX | 1999 Acura Integra GS-R
12.671 @ 111.660 1.586 60' 5/28/04

www.haiokuracing.com
7244, RE: wyotec, sacramento... anybody going this summer??
Originally posted by HiOnPSI
we just sent a very good friend up to wyotech for a year from the shop.

may God have mercy on his soul :P

which campus? please dont say laramie lol

I generated this page in 0.010668992996216 seconds, executing 7 queries.