Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectAnother year over
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=49177&mesg_id=49177
49177, Another year over
Posted by micyek, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hi 2gnt:)

Even though I lurk around here a couple of times a year...unlike back in the day this place was a staple in my life...I saw a 2nd gen gsx on Facebook marketplace recently and it had me feeling very nostolgic. So I thought I'd stop by and say hello!

Just over 11 years ago my twins boys were born, and not long after that I started detuning my 98 talon selling off the parts and eventually the car itself. I never really missed it much. I loved wrenching on it and learning new things about it and mechanics in general. But life took me in another direction. Since then, I've been divorced, moved several times, lost a job of 14 years, had many relationships and "relationships" of varying degrees of success, and finally found a love that can put up with me.:+

So after 11 years of not having a toy to drive around I finally allowed myself to spoil myself and picked up a 2014 Camaro SS. I love just being able to jump into it, stomping on the gas, burn some dead dinosaurs, and have a grin from ear to ear. I gotta tell ya though, the bug to modify is strong, and hard to resist. But for now I just want to enjoy it for what it is.

I truly hope all that read this are doing well and have a very happy new year!

I generated this page in 0.007300853729248 seconds, executing 6 queries.