Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectA long rebuild, and a *mostly* finished car PIC HEAVY
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=49071
49071, A long rebuild, and a *mostly* finished car PIC HEAVY
Posted by E-CLIPS97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey everyone! Been a longtime lurker, but I saw the post about the site almost getting turned off(Thanks for keeping it up!)and I figured I would post a thread about my recently finished(mostly)build.

To give a little backstory, I purchased this car in 2013 from a farmer, who had the car sitting in the middle of a farm field in Idaho. I got it on a trailer and got to work. Sadly, I didnt take tons of pictures of the initial condition, but it was bad. Not in a damaged way, but it was like a 9 year old kid owned the car.

The car was originally Celtic Blue Pearl, but was painted over with a black paint. They put stickers on the car of skulls and musical notes before putting the clear on it. Same with the interior. All the paneling had paint and decals all over it. Lots of little things were rigged to make stuff work, which is okay, but not acceptable for me.

The car is a 1996 GS and had 107,000 on it when I bought it. Let the pictures commence.
49072, RE: A long rebuild, and a *mostly* finished car PIC HEAVY
Posted by E-CLIPS97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Okay, apparently I cant upload any images. It says I need to select an image. But I have already selected an image. Any thoughts?
49073, RE: A long rebuild, and a *mostly* finished car PIC HEAVY
Posted by Babbz413, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
You need to upload them to a place like photo bucket then insert them with the url to the pic.
I generated this page in 0.012085914611816 seconds, executing 7 queries.