Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectci motorsports
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=47803
47803, ci motorsports
Posted by ben_davis, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
does anybody know if cimotorsports customer service has improved. i ordered some crower valve springs earlier this year and never received them had to get my money back from my bank. just wondering because i need to order some stuff and they are the only ones that have what i need.
Thanks
47804, RE: ci motorsports
Posted by CODE4, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
It is unlikely they are the only vendor that sell what you are after.

Let us know what you are trying to buy if you would like suggestions on alternate vendors to use.

Also take the time to exercise proper spelling/grammar/punctuation (capitalize the letter I, for example) if you want members to take the time to read your post and offer replies.
47805, RE: ci motorsports
Posted by bullettdsm, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I have seen zero information that they have improved one iota. Given their past history and no reason that they would have improved, I will give you a pre-emptive "told you so, nah nah nah boo boo!" Just in case you decide to go with them.

So that, should something "go wrong", you will have nobody to blame but yourself.

Oh yeah, and don't try going to dsmgraveyard either. Same situation only Jon is a bigger liar.

47806, RE: ci motorsports
Originally posted by bullettdsm
Oh yeah, and don't try going to dsmgraveyard either. Same situation only Jon is a bigger liar.

What are you talking about man? Those cast pistons can take 400hp!

:wary
47807, RE: ci motorsports
Originally posted by CODE4
Originally posted by bullettdsm Oh yeah, and don't try going to dsmgraveyard either. Same situation only Jon is a bigger liar.
What are you talking about man? Those cast pistons can take 400hp! :wary

Yeah, and that media in my rebuilt head will just wash away with engine oil.

Or, those valves that aren't seating, are in there to bleed off compression in the lower rpm's.

Or that "Frankenstein" 2.4 rotating assembly in a 2.0 block will...

Dammit Dave! Don't get me started, lol.

47808, RE: ci motorsports
Posted by teklein, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by bullettdsm
Originally posted by bullettdsm Oh yeah, and don't try going to dsmgraveyard either. Same situation only Jon is a bigger liar.
What are you talking about man? Those cast pistons can take 400hp! :wary
Yeah, and that media in my rebuilt head will just wash away with engine oil. Or, those valves that aren't seating, are in there to bleed off compression in the lower rpm's. Or that "Frankenstein" 2.4 rotating assembly in a 2.0 block will... Dammit Dave! Don't get me started, lol.

Dont forget the cams!
47815, RE: ci motorsports
Alright. Thank you very much. Which other sights would you guys recommend?
47816, RE: ci motorsports
Let us know what you are trying to buy if you would like suggestions on alternate vendors to use.

Originally posted by ben_davis
Alright. Thank you very much. Which other sights would you guys recommend?

Did you read the first reply to your question? If you indicate what you want exactly, you will receive appropriate suggestions.
47817, RE: ci motorsports
Also, in response to what I'm looking for, I'm starting my build so I need bearings, oil pump, and the pt cruiser style rocker arms and lifters. I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting, but if you guys could throw some sights out there I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thank you
47818, RE: ci motorsports
http://www.raceeng.com/default.aspx?

http://www.summitracing.com/

http://www.modernperformance.com/

http://partsdinosaur.com/
47819, RE: ci motorsports
Thank you very much.
47820, RE: ci motorsports
Woo-hoo lookit Dave go. Yup good standard suppliers.
47833, RE: ci motorsports
Posted by dalesmitsu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey, Op.

Have you ever emailed cimotorsportssales on their Facebook, or their myspace.

It states on their website to email them ahead of time, make sure the item is in stock ready to ship.

I have done this a few times and recently asked about their complete block off plate kit.

I think the guy who works their sales on main site, facebook and myspace is named Shawn.
47834, RE: ci motorsports
Originally posted by dalesmitsu
Hey, Op. Have you ever emailed cimotorsportssales on their Facebook, or their myspace. It states on their website to email them ahead of time, make sure the item is in stock ready to ship. I have done this a few times and recently asked about their complete block off plate kit. I think the guy who works their sales on main site, facebook and myspace is named Shawn.

I havent. I think I found everything I need on the sites they posted here. If I do decide to buy from them(not likely) I will do that. Thanks for the info.
47839, RE: ci motorsports
Posted by 420agreenvilleSC, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
wtf? CI is on myspace?? thats pathetic. funny how the crappy businesses always bite the dust. may the good ones prevail
47886, RE: ci motorsports
Posted by cimotorsports, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Its quite possible we didnt have those in stock and they had to be ordered in from the manufacturer, either way shouldnt have led to you going to the bank to get a refund. We will always issue a refund or cancel an order, just ask. Also guys if you need to order parts just check stock first, 420a stuff is hit or miss. Manufacturers are really cutting down on stock for this platform so YES it sometimes does take time to get the parts you need. I cant stress this enough. If you have questions direct them to me or PM me on here

-Shawn-
I generated this page in 0.0081799030303955 seconds, executing 7 queries.