Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectI Need Help???
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=30267
30267, I Need Help???
Posted by Uni, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
On 12/29/07 at about 1:00AM two fat fuckers in a white ford, tried to steal my car. Thank god for neighbor that scared them away. Well I was informed by my neighbor that the two fuckers got out and first began to flash there flash lights trough the windows of my stock 95 GS and then moved on to my 96 RS-T. Well the fat fuckers like my 96 and backed up into with there car, when they noticed that the alarm did not go off they got off with some tools. At that time my neighbor when out side, and the subjects where spooked off... So to make a long story short I have installed a kill switch my self but still fell like I need more... Does anybody have other things that I could use???
30269, RE: I Need Help???
Posted by red96rs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Buy one of those fake (yet real looking) security cameras at wal mart or some home security place, (or buy a real one) and put a big, yellow, laminated sign under the camera that says "Smile asshole, your busted..."
30270, RE: I Need Help???
I live in East LA that thing will be stolen when I turn around!!! Problem is that the car parks out side on the street and don’t always park in the same spot... Dam grandpa will not let me park inside the house... he says that his truck is more expensive!!!!!!!
30271, RE: I Need Help???
Posted by eclipzGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Uni
I live in East LA that thing will be stolen when I turn around!!! Problem is that the car parks out side on the street and don’t always park in the same spot... Dam grandpa will not let me park inside the house... he says that his truck is more expensive!!!!!!!

I have a security system with teeth that would sleep in my car if someone pulled that shit.
Luckily for them I have a garage. ;)

Oh, btw, she is chewing on what's left of the last thieves femur. hehe
30274, RE: I Need Help???
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Get a real alarm that goes off when the car is hit. get a glass sensor in case they break the glass with porcelain (wont set off an impact sensor).
30281, RE: I Need Help???
I have a viper alarm system don't know if that’s good or bad. Where can I find the glass sensor???
30283, RE: I Need Help???
Posted by eclipzGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Uni
I have a viper alarm system don't know if that’s good or bad. Where can I find the glass sensor???

ebay usually has add-on's pretty cheap and readily avaiable. Vipers are decent so you should be able to find one pretty quickly.
I generated this page in 0.015139102935791 seconds, executing 7 queries.