Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectLions For Lambs: Go watch it Brosephs!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=29498
29498, Lions For Lambs: Go watch it Brosephs!
Posted by edxmon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well went to watch this with the current female, and DAYUM, it's a good movie. We are not really political at all, but the story is really entertaining. Awesome acting(BANME!), very good ending.

5x :thumbsup
29545, RE: Lions For Lambs: Go watch it Brosephs!
Posted by DSMRoadster, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
u sure? I was going to watch it, but read some extremely terrible reviews. The general review was that it was too political and tried to demonize the cause for war regardless of the initial reason. I guess it didn't bode too well with the majority of the public given the body count and the ongoing campaign.
29559, RE: Lions For Lambs: Go watch it Brosephs!
Posted by EvuLFleA, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Horrible reviews + stupid political agendas = I'll skip it an go see "No Country For Old Men" instead.
29562, RE: Lions For Lambs: Go watch it Brosephs!
Posted by Fallen4ng31, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Tom Cruise = Same character in every film he's been in.
He's just not entertaining.
29563, RE: Lions For Lambs: Go watch it Brosephs!
Posted by djtrickee, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by EvuLFleA
Horrible reviews + stupid political agendas = I'll skip it an go see "No Country For Old Men" instead.

Werd. No Country ruled. Lions for lambs is already being talked about winning all the razzies for worst movie, worst actor (as usual) as well as this finally driving the last nail in Tom Cruises career. Its taking an absolute beating in the early reviews. In fact, it's only 1% fresher than Fred Claus on RottenTomatoes (26% to 25%). Pass.
29570, RE: Lions For Lambs: Go watch it Brosephs!
Posted by edxmon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I don't go to the movies to be influenced, so any messages it might have had, bounced off. I found it entertaining, that's I look for in a movie :shrug

At no point during the movie was I bored. Maybe I sounded too enthusiastic, but it did its job, and it was worth my tickets.
29722, RE: Lions For Lambs: Go watch it Brosephs!
Posted by EvuLFleA, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by EvuLFleA Horrible reviews + stupid political agendas = I'll skip it an go see "No Country For Old Men" instead.
Werd. No Country ruled.

I was pretty speechless after watching "No Country...". If you've seen it you probably know what I'm talking about.

To me, 99% of the movie was great. Too dramatic/climatic to leave you with that ending.
I generated this page in 0.011763095855713 seconds, executing 7 queries.