Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectDoes this guy have an account on here?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=25253
25253, Does this guy have an account on here?
Posted by 2GeclipseRS, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2620622

My god, he doesn't even know who makes his turbo kit.

There is nothing at all wrong with the fmic he has, yet he wants one that says "blitz" or "greddy" on it for the show points. Krylon and a stencil will accomplish that just fine and for less money. It's all the rage right now....re-badging something to make it look cooler than it really is to somebody who knows jack shit about cars..... I saw a guy claiming to have gsr headlights and gsr rims on his eclipse. I dunno, i guess maybe from a distance that "t" looks like an "r". What would be the point of the gsr headlamp statement though?

He has that ugly f&f graphic on the side of it and plans to put on more. WHY? Why oh why stick those stupid stickers on a nice paint job? Are we 5 again?

It just pains me to see that car in that guys hands. I still can't believe people are into this rice crap and think it's cool. I'm not trying to bitch about everyone who has a kitted car and a wing....it's just the people who make their cars so flashy that they belong in a box in toys r us.....

*buys l.e.d. valve stem caps in an effort for attention and possible female encounters*

*head explodes*

25256, RE: Does this guy have an account on here?
Posted by JayWeezie88, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
According to his page he runs a 13.3 tho...

That piece of shit is faster than I was and most likely will be...when I get running again
25263, RE: Does this guy have an account on here?
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
His email address is not registered here. I'll drop him a line and invite him to check out the site. After all, if he wants to make his car fast, better he should listen to the platform experts, than the generally retarded anuses that make up the bulk of the CarDomain community. I can usually only get through about three comments over there before I can feel that homicidal rage start darkening my soul...

EDIT:
Worth a shot. :shrug

Wanted to offer you the opportunity to learn how to build your GS from people who actually know what they're talking about. In the eyes of serious performance-minded enthusiasts, CarDomain is a safe haven for retards and children who play too much NFSU. Don't you want to stand out in the crowd?

Visit 2GNT.com and check out both our wiki of technical articles and our forum, where you can directly interact with other owners of the same car you drive. Our community is focused on actually making cars go fast - not just looking fast when parked on the grass with a huge stereo system and garish vinyl - but that doesn't mean we don't have a good number of stunning show cars among our ranks. (TIP: Vinyl is over. Look to the old classics for inspiration on a paint job which will set you apart from all the other kids inspired by something they saw in a video game.)

I was linked to your profile on CarDomain by other DSM owners and after reading through your guestbook on that site, it's plain to see that you're being advised by eighth graders who niether know how to spell, nor anything about cars at all. This is your invitation to join the community recognized worldwide as being the singular source for information on 1995-1999 non-turbocharged Eclipse and Talons. Nearly 12,000 members strong and still growing, we provide in-depth technical information on all aspects of your project - from performance/engine, to handling/suspension, even to interior/exterior and electronics - all your questions have already been answered. The information is just waiting for you to look it up.

Maybe we'll see you around...

Sincerely,

DR1665
admin, Team 2GNT
25264, RE: Does this guy have an account on here?
Posted by totaleclipse_05, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
LoL wow Driggs, that was quite well done. Sounded like you were trying to sell him something (guess maybe you kind of were haha).
25257, RE: Does this guy have an account on here?
Posted by dsmmyth, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Says he has a Hahn...

The only thing sad about that page is the Need For Speed Underground pics he wants his car to look like.
25261, RE: Does this guy have an account on here?
Posted by DirtMegirt, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by dsmmyth
Says he has a Hahn...

Actually, he said his turbo system is a Haun...lol

I gotta say, I like seeing people do whatever they want to their cars, mainly because it's 1 less person with the stock look, which is where i'm still at.
25262, RE: Does this guy have an account on here?
Posted by Graph-X, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I don't see anything wrong with the car as is (other than the obviously homo-erotic vinyl of Hermes). Even the aspiration of what he wants it to look like isn't all that bad, I just wouldn't expect the cops to not notice that hawt road machine. The car just screams "PULL ME OVER".
25265, RE: Does this guy have an account on here?
Posted by djtrickee, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I didn't know that Haun made intake manifolds for our cars, nor did I know that they made headers and bovs. Sweet. I'm going to have to look into that for my ride.
25287, RE: Does this guy have an account on here?
Posted by etx, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Retarded anuses? Sweeeeet
25298, RE: Does this guy have an account on here?
I hope this guy gets an account on here. Inviting him was a pretty good idea, imo. He's got a much better chance making that car bad as fuck on here than most other places.
25311, RE: Does this guy have an account on here?
Posted by eclipzGST, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
trapping 110, he should be mid 12's... Vinyl probably holding him back....
25327, RE: Does this guy have an account on here?
270hp?

I'm hoping he isn't using stock internals....
I generated this page in 0.0098822116851807 seconds, executing 7 queries.