Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectBored...new winter project..
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=2472
2472, Bored...new winter project..
Posted by jdpilot, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM

It comes with 2 different kits, the blitz and the more subtle kaminari. I threw the blitz in the trash, along with the park bench spoiler. Something to do until spring. Gonna mke her a CBCC
2480, RE: Bored...new winter project..
Posted by Blizare, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
sweet. I have a cbcc at home too. lol I used the spoiler just made it really low on the bck hatch.

Black w/ tan interior :P
2482, RE: Bored...new winter project..
Posted by 96eclipse2nr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
where did you get that? the only model kits i saw were for the F&F one. i ended up getting it and doing some body work to knock down some of the cheeziness of the body kit. still havent completed it yet. it has the blitz one..but your sure looks alot more edgy than mine. i was actually able to make mine quite subtle
2497, RE: Bored...new winter project..
Posted by EvMan2345, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i;ve got the same one- i made it exactly like my old car in the sig- except the model has the chrome rims it came with on (didnt have rims like mine)

Evan B
92 TSI
97 GS- sold
90 GSX-sold
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com
2516, RE: Bored...new winter project..
Posted by EclipseTenzoR, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I wish they made a model car in stock form.. We should all try and get them to make us one. They would make at least a couple $1,000 from this forum alone.
2603, RE: Bored...new winter project..
Posted by 95_ESi_Person, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I bought the F&F one a few months ago... painted the shell red and never did anything after that... I didn't assemble anything because I didn't like how the engine was screwed up with the exhaust out the back.

Maybe I should finish doing the body on it... throw down another layer of color and then clear coat it (using the leftover paint from my car of course!)
I generated this page in 0.0092020034790039 seconds, executing 7 queries.