Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: Sweat, blood, tears, cussing... The 2.6 Update.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=24681&mesg_id=24742
24742, RE: Sweat, blood, tears, cussing... The 2.6 Update.
Posted by chrysler kid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
jeeze quit whining you pussies. i would rag on any car that has 7k in the engine and only makes 306whp. and for the refrence bryndens car probably weighs atleast 500lbs more than mine does. i never said the 4g63 is better, shit i even gave you all props for doing shit i would never do to my car, i would and am selling my car because i simply cant take shit from a 12 year old car that i would call reliable for a year or so before something happens to screw me over.

well i give props to brynden for spending all that money but he never really worked on the car himself. i give more respect to the people on this board who have actually worked on the car and put up with most of the half rigged stuff on it.

and yes i am an asshole, that has never changed. i think i post on this site once a week and contribut ein the 4g63 section. i dont reall ypost on here because most of the "funny threads" on here are inside jokes

as far as my car
i dont give a shit if that car is faster than mine, i was just using it as a refrence point to my case. my car was dyno tuned at 316whp on c16 at 22psi on the big 16g, tuned to 270whp for street use at 17psi because i really dont need to worry about breaking anything else. tracks arent open right now, well atleast the 1/4 isnt.

i wont come to a shoot out, ever, my car would probably never make it there and back without something breaking inbetween. and thus why i dont really care about modding cars anymore and why its now on autotrader

im not being elitist im just sitting back and watching this. you all are offended because he has the same motor you do and think im insulting everyone in the community, well im not, all i ever said is a car with 7k in the engine bay should be putting down more than 306whp

and for the refrence, i would buy another 2gnt and not another 4g63 unless i wanted to make a track or weekend car. imo turbo cars arent the greatest daily drivers, my car is a fucking bitch on cold mornings before it warms up, always wants to pop off hoses when its cold and always creeks and whines on the cold days

eh here is the performance mod list if interested
big 16g ported and clipped
o2 dump
2.5downpipe - 3inch exhaust
greddy big fmic, greddy bov, greddy i/c pipes
rx7 550cc injectors
250lph fuel pump
fpr
safc

I generated this page in 0.0076010227203369 seconds, executing 6 queries.