Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: Sweat, blood, tears, cussing... The 2.6 Update.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=24681&mesg_id=24740
24740, RE: Sweat, blood, tears, cussing... The 2.6 Update.
Posted by BumpinTalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by chrysler kid
Originally posted by brynden29 It's all good guys. It is just CK. He is harmless. You think that you are the first to say something like that? Sorry kid, not even close. Bottom line, the motor has more displacement than yours and makes more power than yours. On race day after getting beat are you going to cry "but he spent more on his motor than me!!!" Nope, you are going to accept that fact that you got rolled by a 420A. And all your 4G63 girlfriends will have to kick you out of the club. :) Deal with it.
hahah hes going to need another 7grand in the motor to beat me if hes only putting down 306whp. by the time he stops wheel hopping ill be to far ahead to catch. im not saying its a bad motor, it is unique but so far the car has never put down anything close to the amount the was put into it. my cars not unique, and ive only spent about $800 in performance parts.

fuck, you are just gay. your balls shrink through that whole post. you come out with a round of insults and then starting kissing ass a few sentences later.

...why are you still here? you don't contribute much that I see and you just insult people in the pits. you have a total dickhead comment for 75% of the threads you post in (case in point right here). you have a 4g63, either get off your high horse and act more like FlyinESi or go to tooners.
I generated this page in 0.0077049732208252 seconds, executing 6 queries.