Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: Sweat, blood, tears, cussing... The 2.6 Update.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=24681&mesg_id=24733
24733, RE: Sweat, blood, tears, cussing... The 2.6 Update.
Posted by totaleklipse97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by HybriDSM
Originally posted by totaleklipse97 sorry to burst your bubble but i can almost bet your not making 300whp on just a 16g and a couple supporting mods. And your the one bitching about how little traction you get with your FWD GS-T. Don't come around here with your 4g63 elitist prick syndrome cause you know better man. And im willing to bet anyone here $100 that whodatt's car would smoke the shit outta ur lil gs-t off the line and down the track. If you want to prove me wrong bring your ass to the shootout.
Not to side with the enemy, but a 16g with supporting mods will pretty easily make 300 whp if tuned reasonably well at all. 16G's are readily capable of mid 11-second quarter mile times on a stock motor for reference.

not to take away from anything you have said, cause i respect you quite a bit. but we are speaking of 2 fwd cars with similiar sized turbos. One a 2.6 litre with alot of fuel tuning equipment and completely forged. and another one with stock head and stock bottom 2.0L end capable of close to what the internals found in the 2.6 can hold. one with a nice suspension set up and quaife LSD. Yes i guess you can say benchracing if u choose but i think CK was quite out of line with his comment. Unfortuneately there is the plague that affects both sides of this arguement that you have brought to attention.

my car will sound like, bumbabumbubavrooooooooooooooomrooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhh, kishhhhhh
www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=643
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing
I generated this page in 0.010393142700195 seconds, executing 6 queries.