Go back to previous topic
Forum nameThe Pits v3.1
Topic subjectRE: Sweat, blood, tears, cussing... The 2.6 Update.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=60&topic_id=24681&mesg_id=24728
24728, RE: Sweat, blood, tears, cussing... The 2.6 Update.
Posted by totaleklipse97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by chrysler kid
Originally posted by brynden29 It's all good guys. It is just CK. He is harmless. You think that you are the first to say something like that? Sorry kid, not even close. Bottom line, the motor has more displacement than yours and makes more power than yours. On race day after getting beat are you going to cry "but he spent more on his motor than me!!!" Nope, you are going to accept that fact that you got rolled by a 420A. And all your 4G63 girlfriends will have to kick you out of the club. :) Deal with it.
hahah hes going to need another 7grand in the motor to beat me if hes only putting down 306whp. by the time he stops wheel hopping ill be to far ahead to catch. im not saying its a bad motor, it is unique but so far the car has never put down anything close to the amount the was put into it. my cars not unique, and ive only spent about $800 in performance parts. if having a bland daily driven performance car that puts down the same hp as a unique track car makes me jealous, woooooo consider me jealous. please excuse my cocky attitude through this whole thread, it takes dedication to make a car such as bryndens and to make a car like dr1165. me, i will probably never be dedicated like that, hell i hate my car when it brakes down, i actually whipped my dick out and peed on the engine when the timing belt broke. i admire the amount of dedication and effort put into the car, but ther eis no way in hell i would ever do it with any car i own. people on this site build their motors and spend over 4grand on turbo kits just to get 300whp, that takes dedication and hard work, which again is something ill never do. ill first admit to being a jew with my money, i could never rationalize spending every paycheck on my car

sorry to burst your bubble but i can almost bet your not making 300whp on just a 16g and a couple supporting mods. And your the one bitching about how little traction you get with your FWD GS-T. Don't come around here with your 4g63 elitist prick syndrome cause you know better man. And im willing to bet anyone here $100 that whodatt's car would smoke the shit outta ur lil gs-t off the line and down the track. If you want to prove me wrong bring your ass to the shootout.

my car will sound like, bumbabumbubavrooooooooooooooomrooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhh, kishhhhhh
www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=643
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing
I generated this page in 0.0077199935913086 seconds, executing 6 queries.